GOHISO gigs makes it easy to request any service imaginable!
Here's how Gig Posting works:
1. Post a gig to GOHISO and describe the service required - budget, date, location, brief description.
2. Review offers from service providers interested in doing the job.
3. Accept an offer and provide payment to get the job started.
4. Service provider completes job and requests payment.
5. Customer releases funds and both sides can leave feedback on the transaction.
How much does it cost to post gigs and request services?
There's no fee to request and book services on the GOHISO platform! You only pay for the services you book!
We deduct a 5% commission* from service provider payouts to cover credit card processing and platform expenses.'
*To help our users during the COVID-19 crisis, we will be waiving all booking commissions! We'll even cover the credit card processing fees!
How do I post a gig?
1. Login to your GOHISO dashboard.
2. Choose 'Gigs' from the menu.
3. Click 'Post a gig or task'.
4. Answer basic info:
- City & Category (optional)
- Title & Description
- Location (neighborhood, university)
- Deadline or Job Date
- Post a budget (give an idea of what you were looking to spend)
- Make sure the gig conforms to our guidelines and Click 'Post Gig'
What happens next?
GOHISO will share the gig with our network of service providers and you will be notified when you receive bids.